Thursday, April 5, 2012

Virtual Book Blurb Blitz: Rachel Thompson



Thank you for your interest in hosting this tour, but all stops have been filled.
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a virtual book tour for "Mancode: Exposed" (69 pgs) and "A Walk in the Snark" (144 pgs), non-fiction humor releases from Rachel Thompson. The tour will run May 14 - 25, 2012 (on a mostly "every other day" basis) and this tour will not include interviews or guest blogs; however, a blurb, excerpt and author bio will be provided to every host for inclusion on their blog. A PDF copy of both releases is available for review on request in conjunction with the tour.

Rachel will be awarding a chocolate treat to a random commenter at every stop and a $20 Amazon GC to one randomly drawn commenter during the tour.

● I'm over forty. I don't have a blankie. I have vodka.

● I'm no 'ologist.' I don't give advice. If that's what you're looking for, go buy Dr. Somebody's book.

● I write about men, women, sex, & chocolate. My experiences, my truth, my martinis.

● *Note: Thompson employs hashtags (i.e., the # sign) in her work. Google it. These are not typos, people #deargod.



Be forewarned -- the material in this book has been called controversial in nature. It is based on the author's popular blog. There are recurrent themes regarding men and women, love and loss. It's not all funny. But it is all honest. Can you handle the snark?






May 17:  Books Reviewed by Bunny
May 18:  My Secret Romance Book Reviews
May 21:  Rogues Angels
May 23:  Sandra's Blog
May 25:  Tamaria Soana