Please note: This video is intended for adults only. By viewing it, you are attesting that you are over 18 or of the legal age to view erotic material in your state or location, and that you desire to view this type of material.
Tours with Openings
- A Darker Rain by Claudine Kapel (sci-fi - NBtM)
- A Darker Rain by Claudine Kapel (scifi- NBtMR)
- Aerenden Series by Kristen Taber (YA Fantasy - NBtM)
- All In by Autumn Stark (Contemporary Erotic Romance - NBtM)
- An Absent Mind by Eric Rill (Mainstream Fiction - vbt)
- Baby Girl Doe by Lawrence Kelter (Mystery - vbt)
- Brigand by Sabrina York (Erotic Regency Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- Careful by Randy Anderson (YA Fiction - Super Book Blast)
- Covet by Terri Herman-Ponce (Suspense Mystery - vbt)
- Elliot K. Carnucci is a Big, Fat Loser: A Book about Bullying by Catherine DePino (Middle Grade Fiction - vbt)
- Escaping the Mirror by Emily P. DeLoach (YA New Adult - NBtM Review)
- Fag by Krissy Bells (Contemporary YA LGBT - Book Blast)
- For the Bite of It by Viki Lyn and Vina Grey (Erotic M/M Paranormal Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- Formula for Love by Viki Lyn (Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- Get On by Regina Cole (Contemporary Erotic Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- Guarding Poppy by Christine Wenrick (Paranormal Romance - Cover Reveal SBB)
- King Series by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff (Fantasy/Suspense/Romance - SBB)
- Ladder to the Red Star by Jael Wye (Sci-Fi Romance -vbt)
- Last of the Red Hot Cowboys by Tina Leonard (Contemporary Romance - Super Book Blast)
- Love, God & Tattoos Bundle by Aleshia Robinson (YA Inspirational - Blurb Blitz)
- Mind Games by Christine Amsden (Urban Fantasy Romantic Suspense - Super Book Blast)
- More Than a Feeling by C.J. Carmichael (Cozy Mystery - Book Blast)
- No Hard Feelings by Marta Tandori (Mystery - SBB)
- On Her Watch by Rie Warren (Dystopian Romance - SBB)
- Rescued by the Buccaneer by Normandie Alleman (Erotic Historical Romance - vbt)
- Seventeen by Mark D Diehl (YA SF - NBtM)
- Shadows of Damascus by Lilas Taha (Contemporary New Adult soft Romance - NBtM)
- Spirit of the Knight by Debbie Peterson (Paranormal Romance - NBtM)
- Sunrise Over Brasov by Stephanie Burkhart (Paranormal Romance - NBtM)
- Sutton Capital Series by Lori Ryan (Contemporary Romantic Suspense - MBB)
- The Art of Love and Murder by Brenda Whiteside (Romantic Suspense - NBtMR)
- The Atheist's Prayer by Amy R. Biddle (Contemporary Dark Comedy - NBtMR)
- The Coach's Wife by Barbara Casey (Mystery/Suspense - Super Book Blast)
- The Complete Check Your Luck Agency by K.S. Augustin (Urban Fantasy - vbt)
- The Darkness Below by Sherri Lackey (Fantasy - NBtM)
- The Eye-Dancers by Michael Fedison (YA/SFF - Blurb Blitz)
- The Fox's Mask by Anna Frost (YA Fantasy - book blast)
- The Gunslinger's Companion by Michael De Stefano (Romantic Historical - Review)
- The Overending by Rick Johnson (Middle Grade Fantasy - NBtMR)
- The Pendulum Files by p.m. terrell (Romantic Suspense/Political Thriller - VBT)
- The Rebel Cowboy's Quadruplets by Tina Leonard (Contemporary Romance - SBB)
- The Runaway Mail-Order Bride by Anne Glynn (Historical Romance - Book Blast)
- The Running Series by Suzanne Sweeney (Contemporary Romance - vbt)
- The Surgeon's Apprentice by Richard Longfellow (GLBT Contemporary Romantic Comedy - Book Blast)
- The Unholy by Paul D. DeBlassie III (psychological supernatural thriller - NBtM)
- Timeless Escapes Anthology (Contemporary Romance -vbt)
- Timeless Escapes Anthology (Contemporary Romance - NBtMR)
- Tower of Obsidian by L.T. Getty (Fantasy - NBtMR)
- Trust Me by Nora LeDuc (Romantic Suspense - NBtMr)
- Truth Be Told by Marsha R. West (Romantic Suspense - NBtM)
- Twist of Fate by Shawna C. Jones (Contemporary Romance - NBtM)
- Twist of Fate by Shawna C. Jones (Contemporary Romance - vbt)
- Uncharted Storms by Jackie Anton (YA & Adult short stories - Super Book Blast)
- Unseasonal War by David Englund (Sci-Fi Thriller - Blurb Blitz)
- Unseasonal War by David Englund (Sci-Fi Thriller- NBtMR)
- Win the Rings by K.D. Van Brunt ( YA Urban Fiction - vbt)
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a virtual book tour for Fiona Jayde and her newest release, Pas De Deux.
Fiona is a space pilot, a ninth degree black belt in three styles of martial arts, a computer hacker, a mountain climber, a jazz singer, a weight lifter, a superspy with a talent for languages, and an evil genius.
All in her own head.
In life, she is an author of kickass, action packed, steamy romances, possesses a brown belt in Tae Kwon Do and blue belt in Aikido, a web developer, scared to death of heights, loves jazz piano, can bench-press about 20 pounds — with effort, speaks English and Russian fluently, and when not plotting murder and mayhem enjoys steamy romance novels, sexy spy thrillers, murky mysteries and movies where things frequently blow up. Her website is: www.fionajayde.com
Pas De Deux is a contemporary erotic romance with a bit of suspense thrown in.
One wrong move, and she could be dancing on her grave…
Two years after an injury put her dancing career on hold, Lynnrina Kovaleva is determined to reclaim her place on the stage. On the eve of her comeback production, she takes the edge off her nerves with a one-night stand in the strong arms of celebrity bodyguard Mateo Rivera.
Ex-cop Mateo is celebrating one hell of an anniversary: eight months since he was declared unfit for duty. When a delicate beauty boldly propositions him in a bar, he chooses to lose himself in her body rather than lose his mind to alcohol. This choice comes back to haunt him when he’s hired to protect a prima ballerina who’s been receiving threats.
Despite her shock at seeing him again, Lynn must not allow their intense attraction—or any creepy fan letters—to undermine her performance. Mateo can’t reconcile this coldly focused dancer with the passionate woman who seduced him. Yet he sees fire under the ice, pain hidden by the smooth mask of perfection.
The vivid memory of their entwined bodies wars with the job at hand, but he must keep Lynn safe—regardless of the cost. The most difficult challenge, however, will be keeping his hands to himself.
Warning: Contains jetés, pliés, a chilling touch of danger, and the boiling heat of an unwanted attraction that combusts into passionate sex.
If you want to host Fiona on your site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
March 1: Wendi Zwaduk
March 2: Naughty Novelist
March 3: Nikki Duncan
March 3: (stop #2) Sexy Lady-excerpt
March 4: The Bibliophilic Book Blog
March 5: Beyond Romance
March 8: Geek Girl Reviews
March 9: Raz Lovers Book Blog
March 10: Savage Hunter
March 11: Kissa Starling
March 12: Chris Redding
Comment to win a $15 Amazon.com Gift Certificate!!