Please note: This video is intended for adults only. By viewing it, you are attesting that you are over 18 or of the legal age to view erotic material in your state or location, and that you desire to view this type of material.
Tours with Openings
- 2014 Summer Collection Anthology (Contemporary Romance - Review)
- An Amish Christmas Quilt by Charlotte Hubbard, Kelly Long and Jennifer Beckstrand (Inspirational Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- Broken by Tanille Edwards (YA Romance - Blurb blitz)
- Cairns of Sainctuarie by Hawk MacKinney (Sci-Fi - Review)
- Confessions of a Self-Help Writer by Benjamin W. DeHaven (Literary Fiction - VBT)
- Crimson Son by Russ Linton (Sci-Fi/Fantasy- VBT)
- Curvy Girls Guide to Love Trilology by Kristabel Reed (Contemporary Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- Deceived by L.A. Starkey (YA Paranormal- VBT)
- Emma Blooms at Last by Naomi King ( Inspirational Romance - VBT)
- Ennara and the Book of Shadows by Angela Myron (Middle Grade fantasy - book blast)
- Fat Girl by Leigh Carron (Contemporary Romance - NBtM)
- Fueled by Lust: Caelius by Celeste Prater (Sci-Fi Erotic Romance - VBT)
- Ghosts of Grace Cottage by Carolyn Wren (Paranormal Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- Hell's Bounty by Kayden Claremont (Paranormal Erotic Romance - Review)
- Hell's Bounty by Kayden Claremont (Paranormal Erotic Romance - Book Blast)
- His Flower Queen by Lena Hart (Contemporary Romance - Book Blast)
- Love on the Run by Dean C. Moore (Romantic Comedy Action/Adventure - VBT)
- Max Blizzard and the Gem of Camelot by Patrick Hatt (Fantasy - Super Book Blast)
- Mind of the Beast by Brian & Juliet Freyermuth (Urban Fantasy - VBT)
- My Name Is Thank-You by Kaizen Love (YA Literary Fiction - VBT)
- New Prints in Old Calico by Jennifer Lynn (Time Travel Historical Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- Next Exit Dead Ahead by CW Browning (Suspense - BBT)
- One Shingle to Hang by DeAnn Smallwood (Historical Romance - Book Blast)
- Out in the Open by J.B. Glazer (Contemporary Romance - NBtM)
- Pariah by C.R.Richards (Urban Fantasy - Review)
- Pitch Imperfect by Elise Alden (Contemporary romance - VBT)
- Project Firebird by Nick Green (YA Sci-Fi - Super Book Blast)
- Return to Emerald City by Allyson Lindt & Sofia Grey (Sci-Fi Romance - Book Blast)
- Return to Emerald City by Allyson Lindt & Sofia Grey (Sci-Fi Romance - Excerpt)
- Sean's Sweetheart by Allie Kincheloe (Contemporary romance - book blast)
- Shadow of the Witte Wieven by Debbie Peterson (Fantasy Paranormal Romance - NBtM)
- Shadows of Ghosts by Stefan Haucke (YA Fantasy - VBT)
- Storm's Passion by Christine Young (Historical Romance - Review tour)
- The Bootlegger's Wife by Terri Lee (Historical romance - Reviews)
- The Faberge Secret by Stephanie Burkhart (Contemporary Romance - Review)
- The Gladiator's Bride by Nhys Glover (Historical Romance - Super Book Blast)
- The God Organ by Anthony J. Melchiorri (Thriller - VBT)
- The Heart of Christmas by Brenda Novak (Contemporary Romance - Super Book Blast)
- The Monster Man by Chad Hunter (Horror/Thriller - NBTM)
- The Muse by Nancy Fraser (Historical Erotic Romance - VBT)
- The Portal Guards by Marcia Colette (Fantasy Romance - Review)
- The Right Guy by MK Hunt (Romantic Suspense - Review)
- The Sins of a Few by Sarah Ballance (Historical Romance - Book Blast)
- The Tithe by Elle Hill (Sci-Fi Paranormal Romance - VBT)
- The Vineyard by Michael Hurley (Literary Fiction - VBT)
- The Wolf's Torment by Stephanie Burkhart (Paranormal Romance - Book Blast)
- Vacation by JC Miller (Literary Fiction - Review)
- Vanished from the Dust by Shea Norwood (YA Paranormal - Book Blast)
- Violca's Dragon by Leilani Love (Paranormal Romance - Super Book Blast)
- Visiting Lilly by Toni Allen (Paranormal Mystery - NBtM)
- What Casts the Shadow? by Seth Mullins (Literary Fiction - VBT)
- Words That Bind by Ash Krafton (Paranormal Romance) VBT
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a virtual book tour for Fiona Jayde and her newest release, Pas De Deux.
Fiona is a space pilot, a ninth degree black belt in three styles of martial arts, a computer hacker, a mountain climber, a jazz singer, a weight lifter, a superspy with a talent for languages, and an evil genius.
All in her own head.
In life, she is an author of kickass, action packed, steamy romances, possesses a brown belt in Tae Kwon Do and blue belt in Aikido, a web developer, scared to death of heights, loves jazz piano, can bench-press about 20 pounds — with effort, speaks English and Russian fluently, and when not plotting murder and mayhem enjoys steamy romance novels, sexy spy thrillers, murky mysteries and movies where things frequently blow up. Her website is: www.fionajayde.com
Pas De Deux is a contemporary erotic romance with a bit of suspense thrown in.
One wrong move, and she could be dancing on her grave…
Two years after an injury put her dancing career on hold, Lynnrina Kovaleva is determined to reclaim her place on the stage. On the eve of her comeback production, she takes the edge off her nerves with a one-night stand in the strong arms of celebrity bodyguard Mateo Rivera.
Ex-cop Mateo is celebrating one hell of an anniversary: eight months since he was declared unfit for duty. When a delicate beauty boldly propositions him in a bar, he chooses to lose himself in her body rather than lose his mind to alcohol. This choice comes back to haunt him when he’s hired to protect a prima ballerina who’s been receiving threats.
Despite her shock at seeing him again, Lynn must not allow their intense attraction—or any creepy fan letters—to undermine her performance. Mateo can’t reconcile this coldly focused dancer with the passionate woman who seduced him. Yet he sees fire under the ice, pain hidden by the smooth mask of perfection.
The vivid memory of their entwined bodies wars with the job at hand, but he must keep Lynn safe—regardless of the cost. The most difficult challenge, however, will be keeping his hands to himself.
Warning: Contains jetés, pliés, a chilling touch of danger, and the boiling heat of an unwanted attraction that combusts into passionate sex.
If you want to host Fiona on your site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
March 1: Wendi Zwaduk
March 2: Naughty Novelist
March 3: Nikki Duncan
March 3: (stop #2) Sexy Lady-excerpt
March 4: The Bibliophilic Book Blog
March 5: Beyond Romance
March 8: Geek Girl Reviews
March 9: Raz Lovers Book Blog
March 10: Savage Hunter
March 11: Kissa Starling
March 12: Chris Redding
Comment to win a $15 Amazon.com Gift Certificate!!