Please note: This video is intended for adults only. By viewing it, you are attesting that you are over 18 or of the legal age to view erotic material in your state or location, and that you desire to view this type of material.
Tours with Openings
- A Thin Slice of Heaven by PM Terrell (paranormal romance - VBT)
- A Time for Everything by Mysti Parker (Historical Romance - MBB)
- Anger's Children by K.D. Rose (Romantic Fiction - Review)
- Cotton Candy by Mae Hancock (Erotic Romance - Review)
- Dare to Trust by J.L. Bowen (YA paranormal - Blurb Blitz)
- Dark Summoner by D.D. Miers (Paranoramal Fantasy Romance - BBT)
- Dawnflight by Kim Iverson Headlee (Fantasy Romance - Review)
- Forbidden Things: Dissident by Nikki McCormack (Fantasy Romance - VBT)
- Her Hometown Redemption by Rachel Brimble (Contemporary Romance - VBT)
- Hungry as a Wolf by Elizabeth Einspanier (horror/western - Cover reveal - MBB)
- Jack Gets His Man by D. E. Haggerty (Humor/Romance - VBT)
- King Arthur's Sister in Washington's Court by Kim Iverson Headlee (humorous romantic sci-fi/fantasy time travel - Reviews)
- Lady Scandal by Wendy LaCapra (Historical Romance - VBT)
- Liberty by Kim Iverson Headlee (Historical Romance - Review)
- Madison's Song by Christine Amsden (Paranormal Romance - SBB)
- Morning's Journey by Kim Iverson Headlee (Historical Fantasy Romance - Review)
- Of Gods and Madness: The Faithful by Justin D. Herd (Fantasy Noir - VBT)
- Once Upon A Scandal by Julie LeMense (Historical Romance - Reviews)
- Out of Character by Diana Miller (Romantic Suspense - SBB)
- Queen of Clubs, Season 1 by Katie de Long (erotic romance - SBB)
- Savage Magic by Judy Teel (New Adult Urban Fantasy - NBtM)
- Seduced by the Moon by Linda Thomas-Sundstrom (Paranormal Romance - MBB)
- Seven Dirty Words by Charlotte Howard (Erotic Contemporary Romance - Review)
- Shadows by Stella Barcelona (Romantic Suspense - Review)
- The Brevity of Twit by K.D. Rose (Contemporary Humor - Review)
- The Degrees of Destiny by Perrin Pring (science fiction/fantasy - VBT)
- The Necromancer's Gambit by Nicolas Wilson (Urban Fantasy - Blurb Blitz)
- There Are No Vampires in This Book by Megan Bailey (Contemporary New Adult - BBT)
- Through His Heart by Deborah Camp (Paranormal Romantic Suspense - VBT)
- Triangulating Bliss by Janelle Jalbert (Paranormal - Cover Reveal - MBB)
- Wealth and Privilege by Jeanette Watts (Historical Fiction - VBT)
- Wedding Matilda by Heather Hiestand (historical romance - Blurb Blitz)
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a virtual book tour for Fiona Jayde and her newest release, Pas De Deux.
Fiona is a space pilot, a ninth degree black belt in three styles of martial arts, a computer hacker, a mountain climber, a jazz singer, a weight lifter, a superspy with a talent for languages, and an evil genius.
All in her own head.
In life, she is an author of kickass, action packed, steamy romances, possesses a brown belt in Tae Kwon Do and blue belt in Aikido, a web developer, scared to death of heights, loves jazz piano, can bench-press about 20 pounds — with effort, speaks English and Russian fluently, and when not plotting murder and mayhem enjoys steamy romance novels, sexy spy thrillers, murky mysteries and movies where things frequently blow up. Her website is: www.fionajayde.com
Pas De Deux is a contemporary erotic romance with a bit of suspense thrown in.
One wrong move, and she could be dancing on her grave…
Two years after an injury put her dancing career on hold, Lynnrina Kovaleva is determined to reclaim her place on the stage. On the eve of her comeback production, she takes the edge off her nerves with a one-night stand in the strong arms of celebrity bodyguard Mateo Rivera.
Ex-cop Mateo is celebrating one hell of an anniversary: eight months since he was declared unfit for duty. When a delicate beauty boldly propositions him in a bar, he chooses to lose himself in her body rather than lose his mind to alcohol. This choice comes back to haunt him when he’s hired to protect a prima ballerina who’s been receiving threats.
Despite her shock at seeing him again, Lynn must not allow their intense attraction—or any creepy fan letters—to undermine her performance. Mateo can’t reconcile this coldly focused dancer with the passionate woman who seduced him. Yet he sees fire under the ice, pain hidden by the smooth mask of perfection.
The vivid memory of their entwined bodies wars with the job at hand, but he must keep Lynn safe—regardless of the cost. The most difficult challenge, however, will be keeping his hands to himself.
Warning: Contains jetés, pliés, a chilling touch of danger, and the boiling heat of an unwanted attraction that combusts into passionate sex.
If you want to host Fiona on your site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
March 1: Wendi Zwaduk
March 2: Naughty Novelist
March 3: Nikki Duncan
March 3: (stop #2) Sexy Lady-excerpt
March 4: The Bibliophilic Book Blog
March 5: Beyond Romance
March 8: Geek Girl Reviews
March 9: Raz Lovers Book Blog
March 10: Savage Hunter
March 11: Kissa Starling
March 12: Chris Redding
Comment to win a $15 Amazon.com Gift Certificate!!