Please note: This video is intended for adults only. By viewing it, you are attesting that you are over 18 or of the legal age to view erotic material in your state or location, and that you desire to view this type of material.
Tours with Openings
- An Amish Christmas Quilt by Charlotte Hubbard, Kelly Long and Jennifer Beckstrand (Inspirational Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- Ash's Fire by Callie Gold (Erotic Mystery - VBT)
- Betrayal by John Wendell Adams (Suspense/Thriller - VBT)
- Bringing Up Mike by Mark Duncan (YA Sci-Fi - VBT)
- Chef's Table by Lynn Charles (M/M Romantic comedy - VBT)
- Citadel of Fire by Matthew Wolf (YA Epic Fantasy - Review)
- Clear As Glass by Lynn Kellan (Contemporary Romance - Book blast)
- Coming Home to Love by Katie O'Boyle (Contemporary Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- Deceived by L.A. Starkey (YA Paranormal- VBT)
- Emma Blooms at Last by Naomi King ( Inspirational Romance - VBT)
- Ennara and the Book of Shadows by Angela Myron (Middle Grade fantasy - book blast)
- Entangle by Veronica Larsen (Contemporary Romance - Book Blast)
- Forgotten No More by Christina McKnight (Historical Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- Found, Near Water by Katherine Hayton (Mystery - VBT)
- Gypsy Hunted by Andrea Drew (Paranormal Thriller - Book Blast)
- Gypsy Hunted by Andrea Drew (Paranormal Thriller - NBtM)
- Hand of Fatima by Myrna Sokoloff (Political Thriller - Blurb Blitz)
- Haven Lost by Josh de Lioncourt (Fantasy - VBT)
- High Andes by Rolf Margenau (Thriller - VBT)
- It Takes A Thief by Jean Louise (Women's Fiction / Action - Book Blast)
- Love on the Run by Dean C. Moore (Romantic Comedy Action/Adventure - VBT)
- Mask of the Verdoy by Phil Lecomber (Historical Mystery - NBtM)
- Mask of the Verdoy by Phil Lecomber (Historical Mystery - Review)
- Max Blizzard and the Gem of Camelot by Patrick Hatt (Fantasy - Super Book Blast)
- Night Clinic by David Gelber (Medical Fiction - Review)
- Night Clinic by David Gelbert (Medical Thriller - VBT)
- Nowhere to Run by Jeanne Bannon (Romantic Thriller - Book Blast)
- Olympus Confidential by Robert B Warren (Urban Fantasy - MBB)
- One Enchanted Evening by L.A. Kelley (Fantasy/Romance - Review)
- Phantom Desire by Houston Havens (Erotic Futuristic Dystopian Fantasy Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- Project Firebird by Nick Green (YA Sci-Fi - Super Book Blast)
- Reckoning by Vincent M. Wales (Sci-Fi - VBT)
- Red and Her Big Bad Dom by Sydney St. Clair (erotic romance - MBB)
- Saving Jason by EJ Hanagan (Women's Fiction - VBT)
- Schism by Gregory Eaves (Mystery Suspense - NBtM)
- Sean's Sweetheart by Allie Kincheloe (Contemporary romance - book blast)
- Shadow of the Witte Wieven by Debbie Peterson (Fantasy Paranormal Romance - NBtM)
- Shadows of Ghosts by Stefan Haucke (YA Fantasy - VBT)
- Shared Redeption by Michel Prince (Paranormal Romance - Review)
- Shimmy for Me by Deanna Cameron (Contemporary Romance - Super Book Blast)
- The Accidental Countess by Valerie Bowman (Historical Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- The Bannockburn Spell by Nancy Adams (Erotic Romance - Excerpt)
- The Bones of You by Laura Stone (M/M Contemporary romance - VBT)
- The Clock Strikes Midnight by Joan C. Curtis (Mystery/Suspense - VBT)
- The Gladiator's Bride by Nhys Glover (Historical Romance - Super Book Blast)
- The Heart of Christmas by Brenda Novak (Contemporary Romance - Super Book Blast)
- The Right Guy by MK Hunt (Romantic Suspense - Review)
- The Sins of a Few by Sarah Ballance (Historical Romance - Book Blast)
- The Sunken by S.C. Green (Dark Fantasy/Steampunk - Review)
- The Vanishing Wife by Barry Finlay (Mystery - NBtM)
- The Vineyard by Michael Hurley (Literary Fiction - VBT)
- Thief by C.L. Stone (New Adult - SBB)
- Vacation by JC Miller (Literary Fiction - Review)
- Variables of Love by MK Schiller (Contemporary Romance - NBtM)
- What Casts the Shadow? by Seth Mullins (Literary Fiction - VBT)
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a virtual book tour for Fiona Jayde and her newest release, Pas De Deux.
Fiona is a space pilot, a ninth degree black belt in three styles of martial arts, a computer hacker, a mountain climber, a jazz singer, a weight lifter, a superspy with a talent for languages, and an evil genius.
All in her own head.
In life, she is an author of kickass, action packed, steamy romances, possesses a brown belt in Tae Kwon Do and blue belt in Aikido, a web developer, scared to death of heights, loves jazz piano, can bench-press about 20 pounds — with effort, speaks English and Russian fluently, and when not plotting murder and mayhem enjoys steamy romance novels, sexy spy thrillers, murky mysteries and movies where things frequently blow up. Her website is: www.fionajayde.com
Pas De Deux is a contemporary erotic romance with a bit of suspense thrown in.
One wrong move, and she could be dancing on her grave…
Two years after an injury put her dancing career on hold, Lynnrina Kovaleva is determined to reclaim her place on the stage. On the eve of her comeback production, she takes the edge off her nerves with a one-night stand in the strong arms of celebrity bodyguard Mateo Rivera.
Ex-cop Mateo is celebrating one hell of an anniversary: eight months since he was declared unfit for duty. When a delicate beauty boldly propositions him in a bar, he chooses to lose himself in her body rather than lose his mind to alcohol. This choice comes back to haunt him when he’s hired to protect a prima ballerina who’s been receiving threats.
Despite her shock at seeing him again, Lynn must not allow their intense attraction—or any creepy fan letters—to undermine her performance. Mateo can’t reconcile this coldly focused dancer with the passionate woman who seduced him. Yet he sees fire under the ice, pain hidden by the smooth mask of perfection.
The vivid memory of their entwined bodies wars with the job at hand, but he must keep Lynn safe—regardless of the cost. The most difficult challenge, however, will be keeping his hands to himself.
Warning: Contains jetés, pliés, a chilling touch of danger, and the boiling heat of an unwanted attraction that combusts into passionate sex.
If you want to host Fiona on your site, please contact us at email@example.com
March 1: Wendi Zwaduk
March 2: Naughty Novelist
March 3: Nikki Duncan
March 3: (stop #2) Sexy Lady-excerpt
March 4: The Bibliophilic Book Blog
March 5: Beyond Romance
March 8: Geek Girl Reviews
March 9: Raz Lovers Book Blog
March 10: Savage Hunter
March 11: Kissa Starling
March 12: Chris Redding
Comment to win a $15 Amazon.com Gift Certificate!!