Please note: This video is intended for adults only. By viewing it, you are attesting that you are over 18 or of the legal age to view erotic material in your state or location, and that you desire to view this type of material.
Tours with Openings
- A Gift Freely Given by J. Ellen Ross (Fantasy/Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- A Grave Inheritance by Kari Edgren (Historical Romance / Fantasy - Blurb Blitz)
- A Perfect Catch by Anna Sugen (Contemporary Romance - Book Blast)
- A Taste of Merlot by Heather Heyford (Contemporary Romance - Book Blast)
- Broken by Tanille Edwards (Review - YA Romance)
- Cameo by Tanille Edwards (YA Thriller - NBtM)
- Camouflaged Encounters by David J. Englund (Sci-Fi Thriller - Review)
- Crashers by Lindy S. Hudis (Mystery Suspense - SBB)
- Dark Wolf Enterprises by A.M. Griffin (Paranormal Romance - Super Book Blast)
- Don't Say No by Naomi Bellina (New Adult Romance - VBT)
- Dream Lover by Nancy Fraser (Vintage Historical Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- Elf Hills by S.S. Dudley (Fantasy - VBT)
- Feedback by D L Richardson (YA spy adventure - NBTM)
- Fueled by Lust: Maxim (Erotic Romance - SBB)
- Game On! Never to Part and Never to Love by Tara C. MacConald (Contemporary Romance - MBB)
- Girl of the Book by Princia Murrell (Conteporary Middle Grade Fiction - Review)
- Gone Before Goodbye by Nora LeDuc (Contemporary Romantic Suspense/Mystery - Review)
- Gone by Anna Bloom (New Adult Contemporary Romance - VBT)
- Great & Unfortunate Desires by Gina Danna ( Historical Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- Guardian by Natasha Deen (YA Paranormal Suspence - Review)
- Henge by Realm Lovejoy (YA Fantasy - Review)
- Hot Highlanders and Wild Warriors (Erotic Historical Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- How the Water Falls by K.P. Kollenborn (Thriller - NBTM)
- In Deep and In Deeper by Kella McKinnon (Contemporary Romance - VBT)
- Just a Theory by Annie Wood (Romantic Comedy - Blurb Blitz)
- Just the Way You Aren't by Lynda Simmons (Contemporary Romance - VBT)
- LIfe Discarded by D.E. Haggerty (Suspense/Thriller - Review)
- Legacy of Fear by Ryshia Kennie (Romantic Suspense - Blurb Blitz)
- Love Brothers Series by Liz Crowe (Contemporary Romance - Book Blast)
- Love Under Two Outcasts by Cara Covington (Erotic Romance - NBtM)
- Love, Albert by Lynda Simmons (Romantic Comedy - VBT)
- Lust. Mechanics. Mini Cooper. by Elle Brookes (Romance Adventure - Review)
- Moving On by Annette Bower (Contemporary Romance - Review)
- Of Love and Vengeance by Louise Lyndon (Historical Romance - NBtM)
- One Night in Edinburgh by Charlotte Howard (Erotic romance - reviews)
- Queen of Clubs: Cora by Katie de Long (erotic romance - VBT)
- Running Away With You by Suzanne Sweeney (Contemporary Romance - Blurb blitz)
- Seams in Reality by Alex Siegel (YA Fantasy - Review)
- Seven Days and Six Worst-Case Scenarios by Leslie Huggans (Romantic Mystery - Review)
- Skeletons by Kenneth Buff (Sci-Fi, Horror - Review)
- Tessa by Ali Baran (Contemporary Romance - Book Blast)
- The Zen Lounge by A.C. Melody (Erotic Romance - NBtM)
- Thirty Days of Spiritual Inspiration and Journaling (Non Fiction - NBTM)
- Tristan's Lover by Nicoline Tiernan (Erotic Romance - Book Blast)
- Two Worlds, Two Men by Joy Frawley (Time Travel Romance - VBT)
- Two Worlds, Two Men by Joy Frawley (Time Travel Romance - NBtM)
- Unexpected Places by V.K. Black ( Contemporary Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- Variables of Love by MK Schiller (Contemporary Romance - NBtM)
- Whistlin' Dixie by Maggie Adams (contemporary romance - NBTM)
- Wild Marauders MC by Tory Richards (Erotic Romance - Book Blast)
- Yesterday People by Terri Herman-Ponce (Paranormal Suspense - Excerpt )
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a virtual book tour for Fiona Jayde and her newest release, Pas De Deux.
Fiona is a space pilot, a ninth degree black belt in three styles of martial arts, a computer hacker, a mountain climber, a jazz singer, a weight lifter, a superspy with a talent for languages, and an evil genius.
All in her own head.
In life, she is an author of kickass, action packed, steamy romances, possesses a brown belt in Tae Kwon Do and blue belt in Aikido, a web developer, scared to death of heights, loves jazz piano, can bench-press about 20 pounds — with effort, speaks English and Russian fluently, and when not plotting murder and mayhem enjoys steamy romance novels, sexy spy thrillers, murky mysteries and movies where things frequently blow up. Her website is: www.fionajayde.com
Pas De Deux is a contemporary erotic romance with a bit of suspense thrown in.
One wrong move, and she could be dancing on her grave…
Two years after an injury put her dancing career on hold, Lynnrina Kovaleva is determined to reclaim her place on the stage. On the eve of her comeback production, she takes the edge off her nerves with a one-night stand in the strong arms of celebrity bodyguard Mateo Rivera.
Ex-cop Mateo is celebrating one hell of an anniversary: eight months since he was declared unfit for duty. When a delicate beauty boldly propositions him in a bar, he chooses to lose himself in her body rather than lose his mind to alcohol. This choice comes back to haunt him when he’s hired to protect a prima ballerina who’s been receiving threats.
Despite her shock at seeing him again, Lynn must not allow their intense attraction—or any creepy fan letters—to undermine her performance. Mateo can’t reconcile this coldly focused dancer with the passionate woman who seduced him. Yet he sees fire under the ice, pain hidden by the smooth mask of perfection.
The vivid memory of their entwined bodies wars with the job at hand, but he must keep Lynn safe—regardless of the cost. The most difficult challenge, however, will be keeping his hands to himself.
Warning: Contains jetés, pliés, a chilling touch of danger, and the boiling heat of an unwanted attraction that combusts into passionate sex.
If you want to host Fiona on your site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
March 1: Wendi Zwaduk
March 2: Naughty Novelist
March 3: Nikki Duncan
March 3: (stop #2) Sexy Lady-excerpt
March 4: The Bibliophilic Book Blog
March 5: Beyond Romance
March 8: Geek Girl Reviews
March 9: Raz Lovers Book Blog
March 10: Savage Hunter
March 11: Kissa Starling
March 12: Chris Redding
Comment to win a $15 Amazon.com Gift Certificate!!