Please note: This video is intended for adults only. By viewing it, you are attesting that you are over 18 or of the legal age to view erotic material in your state or location, and that you desire to view this type of material.
Tours with Openings
- A Rogue's Deadly Redemption by Jeannie Ruesch (Historical Romantic Suspense - Cover Reveal)
- A Taste of Chardonnay by Heather Heyford (Contemporary Romance - VBT)
- An Intimate Murder by Stacy Verdick Case (Cozy Mystery - NBTM)
- Blood Brothers by Dean C. Moore (Fantasy - Virtual Book Tour)
- Cairns of Sainctuarie by Hawk MacKinney (Sci-Fi - Review)
- Christmas at the Cove by Rachel Brimble (Contemporary Romance - VBT)
- Confessions of a Self-Help Writer by Benjamin W. DeHaven (Literary Fiction - VBT)
- Crimson Son by Russ Linton (Sci-Fi/Fantasy- VBT)
- Curvy Girls Guide to Love Trilology by Kristabel Reed (Contemporary Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- Dark Prince by Eve Silver (Historical Romance - Book Blast)
- Dinner for Two by Drea Stein (Contemporary Romance - Book Blast)
- Emma Blooms at Last by Naomi King ( Inspirational Romance - VBT)
- Ennara and the Book of Shadows by Angela Myron (Middle Grade Fantasy - review tour)
- Ennara and the Book of Shadows by Angela Myron (Middle Grade fantasy - book blast)
- Fat Girl by Leigh Carron (Contemporary Romance - NBtM)
- Fueled by Lust: Caelius by Celeste Prater (Sci-Fi Erotic Romance - VBT)
- Galactic Treasure by Theodora Marie Adams (M/M SFF - Book Blast)
- Ghosts of Grace Cottage by Carolyn Wren (Paranormal Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- His Flower Queen by Lena Hart (Contemporary Romance - Book Blast)
- Killgrace and the Singular Situation by C. Price ( Sci-Fi - Review)
- Landslide by Robin Mahle (Suspense/Thriller - VBT)
- Losing Touch by Sandra Hunter (Literary Fiction - NBtM)
- Love on the Run by Dean C. Moore (Romantic Comedy Action/Adventure - VBT)
- Max Blizzard and the Gem of Camelot by Patrick Hatt (Fantasy - Super Book Blast)
- Molly Harper, and Duets by Emelle Gamble (Women's Fiction - Book Blast)
- My Name Is Thank-You by Kaizen Love (YA Literary Fiction - VBT)
- Naked Montreal by Laura Roberts (Erotica - NBtM)
- One Shingle to Hang by DeAnn Smallwood (Historical Romance - Book Blast)
- Out in the Open by J.B. Glazer (Contemporary Romance - NBtM)
- Pariah by C.R.Richards (Urban Fantasy - Review)
- Pitch Imperfect by Elise Alden (Contemporary romance - VBT)
- Project Firebird by Nick Green (YA Sci-Fi - Super Book Blast)
- Purr-fect Mating by Sheryl Winters (Paranormal Romance - Review)
- Say Nothing of What You See by Christy Effinger (Paranormal - Blurb Blitz)
- Shadows of Ghosts by Stefan Haucke (YA Fantasy - VBT)
- Sotto Voce by Erin Finnegan (Contemporary Erotic Romance - VBT)
- Storm's Passion by Christine Young (Historical Romance - Review tour)
- The Book Blogger Platform by Barb Drozdowich (Non-Fiction Reference - Blurb Blitz)
- The Cattleman by Anna Jeffrey (Contemporary Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- The Darkest War by C.L. Parks (Urban Fantasy - Book Blast)
- The God Organ by Anthony J. Melchiorri (Thriller - VBT)
- The Portal Guards by Marcia Colette (Fantasy Romance - Review)
- The Rifters by M. Pax (Urban Fantasy - Book Blast)
- The Secret Door by Stephanie Burkhart (Paranormal Romance - Review)
- The Star Catcher by Molly Dean (YA Fantasy Paranormal - Review)
- The Tithe by Elle Hill (Sci-Fi Paranormal Romance - VBT)
- The Vineyard by Michael Hurley (Literary Fiction - VBT)
- The Wolf's Torment by Stephanie Burkhart (Paranormal Romance - Book Blast)
- Vanished from the Dust by Shea Norwood (YA Paranormal - Book Blast)
- Violca's Dragon by Leilani Love (Paranormal Romance - Super Book Blast)
- Visiting Lilly by Toni Allen (Paranormal Mystery - NBtM)
- What Casts the Shadow? by Seth Mullins (Literary Fiction - VBT)
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a virtual book tour for Fiona Jayde and her newest release, Pas De Deux.
Fiona is a space pilot, a ninth degree black belt in three styles of martial arts, a computer hacker, a mountain climber, a jazz singer, a weight lifter, a superspy with a talent for languages, and an evil genius.
All in her own head.
In life, she is an author of kickass, action packed, steamy romances, possesses a brown belt in Tae Kwon Do and blue belt in Aikido, a web developer, scared to death of heights, loves jazz piano, can bench-press about 20 pounds — with effort, speaks English and Russian fluently, and when not plotting murder and mayhem enjoys steamy romance novels, sexy spy thrillers, murky mysteries and movies where things frequently blow up. Her website is: www.fionajayde.com
Pas De Deux is a contemporary erotic romance with a bit of suspense thrown in.
One wrong move, and she could be dancing on her grave…
Two years after an injury put her dancing career on hold, Lynnrina Kovaleva is determined to reclaim her place on the stage. On the eve of her comeback production, she takes the edge off her nerves with a one-night stand in the strong arms of celebrity bodyguard Mateo Rivera.
Ex-cop Mateo is celebrating one hell of an anniversary: eight months since he was declared unfit for duty. When a delicate beauty boldly propositions him in a bar, he chooses to lose himself in her body rather than lose his mind to alcohol. This choice comes back to haunt him when he’s hired to protect a prima ballerina who’s been receiving threats.
Despite her shock at seeing him again, Lynn must not allow their intense attraction—or any creepy fan letters—to undermine her performance. Mateo can’t reconcile this coldly focused dancer with the passionate woman who seduced him. Yet he sees fire under the ice, pain hidden by the smooth mask of perfection.
The vivid memory of their entwined bodies wars with the job at hand, but he must keep Lynn safe—regardless of the cost. The most difficult challenge, however, will be keeping his hands to himself.
Warning: Contains jetés, pliés, a chilling touch of danger, and the boiling heat of an unwanted attraction that combusts into passionate sex.
If you want to host Fiona on your site, please contact us at email@example.com
March 1: Wendi Zwaduk
March 2: Naughty Novelist
March 3: Nikki Duncan
March 3: (stop #2) Sexy Lady-excerpt
March 4: The Bibliophilic Book Blog
March 5: Beyond Romance
March 8: Geek Girl Reviews
March 9: Raz Lovers Book Blog
March 10: Savage Hunter
March 11: Kissa Starling
March 12: Chris Redding
Comment to win a $15 Amazon.com Gift Certificate!!