Please note: This video is intended for adults only. By viewing it, you are attesting that you are over 18 or of the legal age to view erotic material in your state or location, and that you desire to view this type of material.
Tours with Openings
- By Starlight by Nancy Lindley-Gauthier (YA Mystery - Blurb Blitz)
- Camouflaged Encounters by David J. Englund (Sci-Fi Thriller - Blurb Blitz)
- Camouflaged Encounters by David J. Englund (Sci-Fi Thriller - Review)
- Citadel of Fire by Matthew Wolf (YA Epic Fantasy - Review)
- Coming to Rosemont by Barbara Hinske (Women's Fiction - MBB)
- Convincing the Rancher by Claire McEwen (Contemporary Romance - VBT)
- Cursed by Evangeline Anderson (Sci-Fi Erotic Romance - blurb blitz)
- Danse Macabre by Cristelle Comby (Mystery - VBT)
- Deadman's Blood by T. Lynne Tolles (New Adult Paranormal Romance - SBB)
- Disguised with the Millionaire by Debra Andrews (Contemporary Romantic Mystery - BBT)
- Elf Hills by S.S. Dudley (YA Fantasy - Book Blast)
- Feedback by D L Richardson (YA spy adventure - NBTM)
- Gone by Anna Bloom (New Adult Contemporary Romance - VBT)
- Honeysuckle Bride by Tara Randel (Contemporary Romance - Book Blast)
- How To Beguile a Duke by Ally Broadfield (Historical Romance - Book Blast)
- How the Water Falls by K.P. Kollenborn (Thriller - NBTM)
- I, Kidney by Chris Six (Literary Fiction - BBT)
- In Deep and In Deeper by Kella McKinnon (Contemporary Romance - VBT)
- Intensity by C.C. Koen (Contemporary New Adult Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- Intensity by C.C. Koen (Contemporary New Adult Romance - NBtM)
- Inviting Fire by Emily Kimelman (Mystery Thriller - Blurb Blitz)
- Just the Way You Aren't by Lynda Simmons (Contemporary Romance - VBT)
- Little Red Gem by DL Richardson (YA Paranormal Romance - NBtM)
- Love Brothers Series by Liz Crowe (Contemporary Romance - Book Blast)
- Love, Albert by Lynda Simmons (Romantic Comedy - VBT)
- Lust. Mechanics. Mini Cooper. by Elle Brookes (Romance Adventure - Review)
- Midnight and the Man Who Had No Tears by Tiffany Golden (Middle Grade Fantasy - NBTM)
- My Lady of the Whip by Venetia Green (medieval erotic romance - reviews)
- No Light by Devi Mara (YA SF Romance - SBB)
- Of Love and Vengeance by Louise Lyndon (Historical Romance - NBtM)
- Of Love and Vengeance by Louise Lyndon (Historical Romance - Review)
- Queen of Clubs: Cora by Katie de Long (erotic romance - VBT)
- Ruptured by Maggie Mae Gallagher (Urban Fantasy - Blurb Blitz)
- Ruthless Perfection by Susie Warren (Contemporary Romance - VBT)
- Seams in Reality by Alex Siegel (YA Fantasy - Review)
- Shadow Catcher by James. R. Hannibal (Military Techno-Thriller - Book Blast)
- Ship of Dreams by Rebecca Heflin (Contemporary Romance - MBB)
- Sunsinger by Robyn Bachar (Erotic Sci-Fi Romance - VBT)
- Texas Two Step by Jody Vitek (Contemporary Romance - Excerpt)
- The 13th Descent by Ky Lehman (Paranormal Romance - Book Blast)
- The 5 Year Plan by Cara Nelson (Contemporary Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- The Anonymous Girl by Holy Ghost Writer (Thriller - Blurb Blitz)
- The Eyes of Vengeance by Teri Riggs - (Suspense/Mystery/Thriller - SBB)
- The Green Rose by Stephanie Burkhart (Fantasy Romance - MBB)
- The Green Rose by Stephanie Burkhart (Fantasy Romance - Review)
- The Least Envied by Sean DeLauder (SFF Humor/Satire - VBT)
- The Missing Planets by Hawk MacKinney (Science Fiction - Book Blast)
- The Missing Planets by Hawk MacKinney (Science Fiction - Review)
- The Sunken by S.C. Green (Dark Fantasy/Steampunk - Review)
- Two Worlds, Two Men by Joy Frawley (Time Travel Romance - VBT)
- Two Worlds, Two Men by Joy Frawley (Time Travel Romance - NBtM)
- Variables of Love by MK Schiller (Contemporary Romance - NBtM)
- Veiled Intentions by Eileen Carr (Women's Fiction - VBT)
- Viette by J.A. Canter (Romantic Suspense - blurb blitz)
- Who Am I? How My Daughter Taught Me to Let Go and Live Again by Megan Cyrulewsk (Non-fiction Memoir - VBT)
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a virtual book tour for Fiona Jayde and her newest release, Pas De Deux.
Fiona is a space pilot, a ninth degree black belt in three styles of martial arts, a computer hacker, a mountain climber, a jazz singer, a weight lifter, a superspy with a talent for languages, and an evil genius.
All in her own head.
In life, she is an author of kickass, action packed, steamy romances, possesses a brown belt in Tae Kwon Do and blue belt in Aikido, a web developer, scared to death of heights, loves jazz piano, can bench-press about 20 pounds — with effort, speaks English and Russian fluently, and when not plotting murder and mayhem enjoys steamy romance novels, sexy spy thrillers, murky mysteries and movies where things frequently blow up. Her website is: www.fionajayde.com
Pas De Deux is a contemporary erotic romance with a bit of suspense thrown in.
One wrong move, and she could be dancing on her grave…
Two years after an injury put her dancing career on hold, Lynnrina Kovaleva is determined to reclaim her place on the stage. On the eve of her comeback production, she takes the edge off her nerves with a one-night stand in the strong arms of celebrity bodyguard Mateo Rivera.
Ex-cop Mateo is celebrating one hell of an anniversary: eight months since he was declared unfit for duty. When a delicate beauty boldly propositions him in a bar, he chooses to lose himself in her body rather than lose his mind to alcohol. This choice comes back to haunt him when he’s hired to protect a prima ballerina who’s been receiving threats.
Despite her shock at seeing him again, Lynn must not allow their intense attraction—or any creepy fan letters—to undermine her performance. Mateo can’t reconcile this coldly focused dancer with the passionate woman who seduced him. Yet he sees fire under the ice, pain hidden by the smooth mask of perfection.
The vivid memory of their entwined bodies wars with the job at hand, but he must keep Lynn safe—regardless of the cost. The most difficult challenge, however, will be keeping his hands to himself.
Warning: Contains jetés, pliés, a chilling touch of danger, and the boiling heat of an unwanted attraction that combusts into passionate sex.
If you want to host Fiona on your site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
March 1: Wendi Zwaduk
March 2: Naughty Novelist
March 3: Nikki Duncan
March 3: (stop #2) Sexy Lady-excerpt
March 4: The Bibliophilic Book Blog
March 5: Beyond Romance
March 8: Geek Girl Reviews
March 9: Raz Lovers Book Blog
March 10: Savage Hunter
March 11: Kissa Starling
March 12: Chris Redding
Comment to win a $15 Amazon.com Gift Certificate!!