Please note: This video is intended for adults only. By viewing it, you are attesting that you are over 18 or of the legal age to view erotic material in your state or location, and that you desire to view this type of material.
Tours with Openings
- A Fistful of Clones by Seaton Kay-Smith (SciFi - BBT)
- A Gentleman and a Rogue by Stephanie Burkhart (Steampunk Romance - Review)
- Alice Through the Bloodstained Glass by Dan Adams (Horror - BBT)
- Chasing Chris Campbell by Genevieve Gannon ( Contemporary Romance - VBT)
- Cotton Candy by Mae Hancock (Erotic Romance - Review)
- Dancing in the Sand by Maria Imbalzano (Contemporary Romance - NBTM)
- Dawnflight by Kim Iverson Headlee (Fantasy Romance - Review)
- Diary of a Single Wedding Planner by Violet Howe
- Fear for Hire by Natalie Ellis (Contemporary Romance - BBT)
- Finding Gabriel by Rachel L. Demeter (Historical Romance - VBT)
- Hit n' Run by Lori Power (Romantic Suspense - VBT)
- K9 Blue: Ground Zero by Matt McCredie (Contemporary Fiction - BBT)
- King Arthur's Sister in Washington's Court by Kim Iverson Headlee (humorous romantic sci-fi/fantasy time travel - Reviews)
- Liberty by Kim Iverson Headlee (Historical Romance - Review)
- Lies Ripped Open by Steve McHugh (urban fantasy - NBTM)
- Love at First Flight by Tess Woods (Women's Fiction - BBT)
- Love by Numbers by Sarah Donovan (Contemporary Romance - VBT)
- Love, Loss and Longing in the Age of Reagan: Diary of a Mad Club Girl by Iris Dorbian (New Adult - NBTM)
- Lunation by J.J. Gadd (Sci-fi - BBT)
- Machines of the Little People by Tegon Maus (Soft Sci-Fi - Blurb Blitz)
- Morning's Journey by Kim Iverson Headlee (Historical Fantasy Romance - Review)
- Searching for Meaning in Gailana by John H.T. Francis (Literary Fiction - Reviews)
- Starcrossed by Carla Caruso (Contemporary Romance - VBT)
- Stardust Dreams by S. B. Redstone (Romance - NBTM)
- Stay With Me by Isabel Winsor (Erotic Romance - Review)
- The Biker and the Banker's Daughter by David Spiteri (Contemporary Romance - BBT)
- The Brotherhood by Daithi Kavanagh (Crime Thriller - Reviews)
- The Color of Clouds by J.C. Whyte (Mainstream Fiction - Reviews)
- The Cottage on the Border by Hannah Warren (Suspense/Thriller- Review)
- The Fairest of the Faire by Susabelle Kelmer (Contemporary Romance - Review)
- The Necromancer's Gambit by Nicolas Wilson (Urban Fantasy - Blurb Blitz)
- The Replacement Wife by Rowena Wiseman (Contemporary Romance - VBT)
- The Ryo Myths by Perrin Pring (science fiction/fantasy - VBT)
- The Secret Letters by Abby Bardi (Contemporary Romance - VBT)
- The Sweetheart Deal by Allison Morse (Contemporary Romance - Review)
- They Do, I Don't by Susan Murphy (Contemporary Romance - BBT)
- Tight Laced by Roxy Soule (Historical Romance - MBB)
- Traitor's Curse by Beth Trissel (Historical Romance - SBB)
- Trispero by Sean Adelman (medical thriller - Virtual Book Tour)
- Velvet Trap: Awakening by Mael d-Armor (Erotica - BBT)
- What Matters Most by Dianne Maguire (Contemporary Romance - BBT)
- Yours Truly, 2095 by Brian Paone (Science Fiction Time Travel - (NBTM)
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a virtual book tour for Fiona Jayde and her newest release, Pas De Deux.
Fiona is a space pilot, a ninth degree black belt in three styles of martial arts, a computer hacker, a mountain climber, a jazz singer, a weight lifter, a superspy with a talent for languages, and an evil genius.
All in her own head.
In life, she is an author of kickass, action packed, steamy romances, possesses a brown belt in Tae Kwon Do and blue belt in Aikido, a web developer, scared to death of heights, loves jazz piano, can bench-press about 20 pounds — with effort, speaks English and Russian fluently, and when not plotting murder and mayhem enjoys steamy romance novels, sexy spy thrillers, murky mysteries and movies where things frequently blow up. Her website is: www.fionajayde.com
Pas De Deux is a contemporary erotic romance with a bit of suspense thrown in.
One wrong move, and she could be dancing on her grave…
Two years after an injury put her dancing career on hold, Lynnrina Kovaleva is determined to reclaim her place on the stage. On the eve of her comeback production, she takes the edge off her nerves with a one-night stand in the strong arms of celebrity bodyguard Mateo Rivera.
Ex-cop Mateo is celebrating one hell of an anniversary: eight months since he was declared unfit for duty. When a delicate beauty boldly propositions him in a bar, he chooses to lose himself in her body rather than lose his mind to alcohol. This choice comes back to haunt him when he’s hired to protect a prima ballerina who’s been receiving threats.
Despite her shock at seeing him again, Lynn must not allow their intense attraction—or any creepy fan letters—to undermine her performance. Mateo can’t reconcile this coldly focused dancer with the passionate woman who seduced him. Yet he sees fire under the ice, pain hidden by the smooth mask of perfection.
The vivid memory of their entwined bodies wars with the job at hand, but he must keep Lynn safe—regardless of the cost. The most difficult challenge, however, will be keeping his hands to himself.
Warning: Contains jetés, pliés, a chilling touch of danger, and the boiling heat of an unwanted attraction that combusts into passionate sex.
If you want to host Fiona on your site, please contact us at email@example.com
March 1: Wendi Zwaduk
March 2: Naughty Novelist
March 3: Nikki Duncan
March 3: (stop #2) Sexy Lady-excerpt
March 4: The Bibliophilic Book Blog
March 5: Beyond Romance
March 8: Geek Girl Reviews
March 9: Raz Lovers Book Blog
March 10: Savage Hunter
March 11: Kissa Starling
March 12: Chris Redding
Comment to win a $15 Amazon.com Gift Certificate!!