Please note: This video is intended for adults only. By viewing it, you are attesting that you are over 18 or of the legal age to view erotic material in your state or location, and that you desire to view this type of material.
Tours with Openings
- A Gentleman and a Rogue by Stephanie Burkhart (Steampunk Romance - book blast)
- A Guitar With Too Many Strings by John Mellor (Literary Fiction/Magical Realism - Blurb Blitz)
- Altera Realm: Discovery by Jennifer Collins (YA Sci-Fi - NBtM R)
- Among the Giants by Jesse LeBeau (Nonfiction/self help - vbt)
- An Intimate Murder by Stacy Verdick Case (Mystery - Cover Reveal Book Blast
- Anger: How to Control It So It Won't Control You by Dr. Tiffany Brown (Non-fiction Self Help- Book Blast)
- Betraying Mercy by Amber Lin (Historical Romance - Super Book Blast)
- Blondie adn the Hitman by Kathy Shaw (Cozy Mystery Humor - Blurb blitz)
- Dog Days of Summer by P.J. Fiala (Erotic Romance - vbt)
- Ennara and the Book of Shadows by Angela Myron (Middle Grade Fantasy - review tour)
- Extension by L.V. Pires (YA Sci-Fi - Book Blast)
- Fairy Nuff by Jane Killick (Chick Lit - NBtMR)
- Gabe Kincaid by Caroline Clemmons (Historical Romance - Blurb Blitz )
- Heart on a String by Susan Soares (YA Contemporary- VBT)
- Heavenly Desire by J. L. Sheppard (Paranormal Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- Hidden Shadows by Lauren Hope (Romantic Suspense - Blurb Blitz)
- Hunter Betrayed by Nancy Corrigan (Paranormal Erotic Romance - vbt)
- Ignifer's Rise by Michael John Grist (YA Fantasy - NBtMR)
- Land of Kaldalangra series by Kristi Strong (NBTM)
- Legal Action by Kimball Lee (Contemporary Erotic Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- Luck of the Draw by Cheri Allan (Contemporary Romance - Super Book Blast)
- Luck of the Draw by Cheri Allan (Contemporary Romance - vbt)
- My LIfe Interpreted by Wanda Octave (Non-fiction Self-help - Excerpt)
- Prophecy Revealed by Ron Hartman (Fantasy - Review)
- Prophecy Revealed by Ron Hartman (Fantasy - VBT)
- Relationship by A. William Benitez (Non Fiction Self Improvement - VBT)
- Savage Journey by Jessica Leigh (Historical Romance - NBtMR)
- Say Nothing of What You See by Christy Effinger (Paranormal - Blurb Blitz)
- Second Chance Bride by Sandra Edwards (Contemporary Romance - Super Book Blast)
- Second Skin by Jesse Pearl (Romantic Suspense - vbt)
- Share the Moon by Sharon Struth (Contemporary Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- Share the Moon by Sharon Struth (Contemporary Romance - NBtMR)
- Silent Love by Casey Clipper (Contemporary Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- Silver Wolf Clan by Tera Shanley (Paranormal Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- Stolen Dreams by Christine Amsden (Urban Fantasy, Romantic Suspense - Super Book Blast)
- Stone by Rie Warren (Contemporary Erotic Romance - Cover Reveal Book Blast)
- The Blue Effect by Rose Shababy (Urban/Sci-Fi Fantasy - Book Blast)
- The Blue Effect by Rose Shababy (Urban/Sci-Fi Fantasy-vbt)
- The Cairns of Sainctuarie by Hawk MacKinney (Book Blast)
- The Face Transplant by R. Arundel (Medical suspense Thriller - VBT)
- The Gods of Garran by Meredith Skye (SF - VBT)
- The Honeymoon Prize by Melissa McClone (Contemporary Romance - Super Book Blast)
- The Rifters by M. Pax (Urban Fantasy - Book Blast)
- The Soul Mate Search by Morgan K. Wyatt (Contemporary romance - NBTMR)
- The Unholy by Paul DeBlassie III (psychological supernatural thriller - NBtM)
- This Time by Trish Edmisten (Contemporary Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- Three Black Boys: Tomorrow After Supper by Zangda Thomson (Urban fiction/fantasy - NBtM)
- To Tempt an Angel by Patricia Grasso (Regency Romance - Super Book Blast)
- Traitor's Legacy by Beth Trissel (Historical Romance - Super Book Blast)
- Up the Tower by J.P. Lantern (Sci-Fi, YA Dystopian - Super Book Blast)
- Up the Tower by J.P. Lantern (Sci-Fi, YA Dystopian - vbt)
- Up the Tower by J.P. Lantern (Sci-fi, YA Dystopian - NBtM)
- Up the Tower by J.P. Lantern (Sci-fi, YA, Dystopian - NBtMR)
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a virtual book tour for Fiona Jayde and her newest release, Pas De Deux.
Fiona is a space pilot, a ninth degree black belt in three styles of martial arts, a computer hacker, a mountain climber, a jazz singer, a weight lifter, a superspy with a talent for languages, and an evil genius.
All in her own head.
In life, she is an author of kickass, action packed, steamy romances, possesses a brown belt in Tae Kwon Do and blue belt in Aikido, a web developer, scared to death of heights, loves jazz piano, can bench-press about 20 pounds — with effort, speaks English and Russian fluently, and when not plotting murder and mayhem enjoys steamy romance novels, sexy spy thrillers, murky mysteries and movies where things frequently blow up. Her website is: www.fionajayde.com
Pas De Deux is a contemporary erotic romance with a bit of suspense thrown in.
One wrong move, and she could be dancing on her grave…
Two years after an injury put her dancing career on hold, Lynnrina Kovaleva is determined to reclaim her place on the stage. On the eve of her comeback production, she takes the edge off her nerves with a one-night stand in the strong arms of celebrity bodyguard Mateo Rivera.
Ex-cop Mateo is celebrating one hell of an anniversary: eight months since he was declared unfit for duty. When a delicate beauty boldly propositions him in a bar, he chooses to lose himself in her body rather than lose his mind to alcohol. This choice comes back to haunt him when he’s hired to protect a prima ballerina who’s been receiving threats.
Despite her shock at seeing him again, Lynn must not allow their intense attraction—or any creepy fan letters—to undermine her performance. Mateo can’t reconcile this coldly focused dancer with the passionate woman who seduced him. Yet he sees fire under the ice, pain hidden by the smooth mask of perfection.
The vivid memory of their entwined bodies wars with the job at hand, but he must keep Lynn safe—regardless of the cost. The most difficult challenge, however, will be keeping his hands to himself.
Warning: Contains jetés, pliés, a chilling touch of danger, and the boiling heat of an unwanted attraction that combusts into passionate sex.
If you want to host Fiona on your site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
March 1: Wendi Zwaduk
March 2: Naughty Novelist
March 3: Nikki Duncan
March 3: (stop #2) Sexy Lady-excerpt
March 4: The Bibliophilic Book Blog
March 5: Beyond Romance
March 8: Geek Girl Reviews
March 9: Raz Lovers Book Blog
March 10: Savage Hunter
March 11: Kissa Starling
March 12: Chris Redding
Comment to win a $15 Amazon.com Gift Certificate!!