Please note: This video is intended for adults only. By viewing it, you are attesting that you are over 18 or of the legal age to view erotic material in your state or location, and that you desire to view this type of material.
Tours with Openings
- A Burning Truth by Joyce Proell (Historical Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- A Shadow on the Merrimack River by Daniela Alibrandi (Thriller - NBtM, Review)
- After the Rain by Daisy Harris (Contemporary Erotic M/M Romance - Book Blast)
- Always and Forever Love by Lynn Crandall (Romantic Suspense - NBtM Review)
- An Unlikely Goddess by Mohanalaskshmi Rajakumar (Women's Fiction - NBtM book tour)
- Blood and Gold by Hawk MacKinney (Contemporary Mystery Suspense - Super Book Blast)
- Cinderella Spinderella by Mark Binder (Children's Illustrated book - VBT)
- Come Little Children by D. Melhoff (horror, supernatural thriller)
- Curse of the Scarab by H.Y. Hanna (Middle Grade Mystery Adventure - NBtMR)
- Dangerous Waters by CM Michaels (Urban Fantasy)
- Dangerously Hers by A.M. Griffin (Sciene Fiction Erotic Romance - VBT)
- Fatal Trust by Diana Miller (Romantic Mystery Suspense - SuperBook Blast)
- First Position by Prescott Lane (Contemporary Romance - Super book Blast)
- Flick by Keira Des Anges (Young Adult)
- Good Faith by Liz Crowe (New Adult Women's Fiction - SBB)
- Hathro Legacy: Outcast by Deborah A. Bailey (Urban Fantasy/Paranormal Romantic Suspense - NBtM Book Tour)
- Here's To You, Zeb Pike by Johanna Parkhurst (Contemporary YA GLBT - VBT)
- His Perfect Game by Jenn Langston (Historical Romance - SBB)
- Hotter Than Texas by Tina Leonard ( Contemporary Comedy Romance - NBtM)
- Life Flight by Shaunna Wolf (erotic romantic suspense)
- Loving Lady Lazuli by Shehanne Moore (Historical Romance - Excerpt)
- Miss George's Second Chance by Heather Boyd (Historical Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- Notes from Nadir by Lisa Maliga (Contemporary Women's Fiction - VBT)
- Once and Forever by Mary Blayney, Elaine Fox, Emelle Gamble, Lavinia Kent and Evie Owens (NBtM)
- One Night of Surrender by Evie North (Historical Erotic Romance - NBtMR)
- Realizing You by Ron Doades with Susan Sloate (Self-Improvement Novel)
- Return to Audubon Springs by RoseAnn DeFranco (Contemporary romantic comedy - NBtM)
- Return to Audubon Springs by RoseAnn DeFranco (Contemporary romantic comedy)
- Romance Abroad Bundle by Annie Seaton (Contemporary Romance - NBtM)
- Ruby Heart by Cristelle Comby (New Adult Mystery - VBT)
- Self Publishing: Writing A Book and Publishing Books and Ebooks For Yourself and Others by A. William Benitez, (Non Fiction -VBT)
- Seventeen by Mark D. Diehl (YA Sci-Fi)
- Soul Slam by Allie Burton (YA - VBT)
- Swept into the Darkness by LaTaeya Lane (Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy - NBtM)
- Tamed by the Fire by Maxine Mansfield (Romantic Erotic Fantasy - Review Tour)
- Taming Jenna by Charlene Raddon (Historical Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- Taming a Gentleman Spy by Maggi Andersen (Regency Historical/Romantic Suspense - Book Blast)
- The Billionaire's Christmas Baby by Victoria James (Contemporary Romance - NBtM)
- The Blood That Cries in the Ground by Gregory Bellarmine (Christian Fantasy - NBtMR)
- The Changeup by Rhonda Shaw (Contemporary Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- The Changeup by Rhonda Shaw (Contemporary Romance - NbtM Review)
- The Highwayman's Bride by Jane Beckenham (Regency Historical romance - VBT)
- The Lady of Corpsewood Manor by Hawk MacKinney (Contemporary Mystery Suspense - SBB)
- The Latecomers Fan Club by Diane V. Mulligan (Contemporary Women's Fiction - VBtM Review)
- The Life List by Chrissy Anderson (Contemporary Romance/Chick Lit- NBtM)
- The Mason Dixon Line by Linda Morris (New Adult Contemporary Romance - VBT)
- The Twelfth Night Wager by Regan Walker (Regency Historical Romance - VBT)
- Through the Oracle's Mist by Aedan Byrnes (Fantasy Paranormal Romance - Book Blast)
- Tom's Wife by Alana Cash (Women's Fiction- NBtM)
- Unexpected Find by Nancy Corrigan (Paranormal Erotic Romance - NBtM Review)
- Untangle My Heart by Maria K. Alexander (Contemporary Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- Untangle My Heart by Maria K. Alexander (Contemporary Romance - NBtM)
- Untangle My Heart by Maria K. Alexander (Contemporary Romance - Super Book Blast)
- Vault of Secrets by Hawk MacKinney (Mystery/Suspense - SBB)
- Visions of Fire & Ice by Teresa D'Amario (Urban Fantasy/Paranormal Romance)
- White Christmas by Susan Edwards (Native American Western Historical Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- Yucatan Dead by D.V. Berkom (Thriller/Action/Adventure - NBtMR)
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a virtual book tour for Fiona Jayde and her newest release, Pas De Deux.
Fiona is a space pilot, a ninth degree black belt in three styles of martial arts, a computer hacker, a mountain climber, a jazz singer, a weight lifter, a superspy with a talent for languages, and an evil genius.
All in her own head.
In life, she is an author of kickass, action packed, steamy romances, possesses a brown belt in Tae Kwon Do and blue belt in Aikido, a web developer, scared to death of heights, loves jazz piano, can bench-press about 20 pounds — with effort, speaks English and Russian fluently, and when not plotting murder and mayhem enjoys steamy romance novels, sexy spy thrillers, murky mysteries and movies where things frequently blow up. Her website is: www.fionajayde.com
Pas De Deux is a contemporary erotic romance with a bit of suspense thrown in.
One wrong move, and she could be dancing on her grave…
Two years after an injury put her dancing career on hold, Lynnrina Kovaleva is determined to reclaim her place on the stage. On the eve of her comeback production, she takes the edge off her nerves with a one-night stand in the strong arms of celebrity bodyguard Mateo Rivera.
Ex-cop Mateo is celebrating one hell of an anniversary: eight months since he was declared unfit for duty. When a delicate beauty boldly propositions him in a bar, he chooses to lose himself in her body rather than lose his mind to alcohol. This choice comes back to haunt him when he’s hired to protect a prima ballerina who’s been receiving threats.
Despite her shock at seeing him again, Lynn must not allow their intense attraction—or any creepy fan letters—to undermine her performance. Mateo can’t reconcile this coldly focused dancer with the passionate woman who seduced him. Yet he sees fire under the ice, pain hidden by the smooth mask of perfection.
The vivid memory of their entwined bodies wars with the job at hand, but he must keep Lynn safe—regardless of the cost. The most difficult challenge, however, will be keeping his hands to himself.
Warning: Contains jetés, pliés, a chilling touch of danger, and the boiling heat of an unwanted attraction that combusts into passionate sex.
If you want to host Fiona on your site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
March 1: Wendi Zwaduk
March 2: Naughty Novelist
March 3: Nikki Duncan
March 3: (stop #2) Sexy Lady-excerpt
March 4: The Bibliophilic Book Blog
March 5: Beyond Romance
March 8: Geek Girl Reviews
March 9: Raz Lovers Book Blog
March 10: Savage Hunter
March 11: Kissa Starling
March 12: Chris Redding
Comment to win a $15 Amazon.com Gift Certificate!!