Please note: This video is intended for adults only. By viewing it, you are attesting that you are over 18 or of the legal age to view erotic material in your state or location, and that you desire to view this type of material.
Tours with Openings
- A Matter of Grave Concern by Brenda Novak (Historical Romantic Suspense - Super Book Blast)
- Among the Giants by Jesse LeBeau (Nonfiction/self help - vbt)
- And Justice for Some by Joanne Sydney Lessner (Mystery - Book Blast)
- And Justice for Some by Joanne Sydney Lessner (Mystery - Review)
- Black Hole Bounty by Sienna Bronwyn (Sci-Fi Romance - Review)
- Charlesgate by Dina Keratsis (Paranormal Romance - Book Blast)
- Danube in Candlelight by Stephanie Burkhart (Paranormal Romance - Review)
- Dead on Her Feet by Lisa Fernow (Mystery - NBtM)
- Dinner for Two by Drea Stein (Contemporary Romance - Book Blast)
- Ennara and the Book of Shadows by Angela Myron (Middle Grade Fantasy - review tour)
- Ennara and the Book of Shadows by Angela Myron (Middle Grade fantasy - book blast)
- Fat Girl by Leigh Carron (Contemporary Romance - NBtM)
- For Love of Livvy by J.M. Griffin (Cozy Mystery - Book Blast)
- Forsaken by Sarah Ballance (Romantic Suspense - Super Book Blast)
- Fueled by Lust: Caelius by Celeste Prater (Sci-Fi Erotic Romance - VBT)
- Home is Where the Heat is by Amelia James (Contemporary Erotic Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- How to Un-Marry a Millionaire by Billie Morton (Contemporary Women's Fiction- Review)
- Key to Love by Judy Ann Davis (Contemporary Romantic Suspense - Blurb Blitz)
- Killgrace and the Singular Situation by C. Price ( Sci-Fi - Review)
- Love Undercover by Nana Prah (Contemporary Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- Miriam's Surrender by Jennifer Wilck
- Molly Harper, and Duets by Emelle Gamble (Women's Fiction - Book Blast)
- Morningstar by Robyn Bachar (Erotic Sci-Fi Romance - Excerpt )
- Pariah by C.R.Richards (Urban Fantasy - Review)
- Pie Girls by Lauren Clark (Women's Fiction - NBtM)
- Pitch Imperfect by Elise Alden (Contemporary romance - VBT)
- Prince Hafiz's Only Vice by Susanna Carr (Contemporary Romance - VBT)
- Purr-fect Mating by Sheryl Winters (Paranormal Romance - Review)
- Return to Me by Melissa MacKinnon ( SBB - Romantic Fantasy)
- Royalties by Andy Marx (Historical Romance - VBT)
- Ruined by Marian Cheatham (YA Contemporary Romance - VBT)
- Say Nothing of What You See by Christy Effinger (Paranormal - Blurb Blitz)
- Secrets by Lynn Crandall (Paranormal Romantic Suspense - Review)
- Shattered Bonds by Lynda Aicher (Erotic Romance - Book Blast)
- Sotto Voce by Erin Finnegan (Contemporary Erotic Romance - VBT)
- Supergirls by Mav Skye (Suspense Horror - VBT)
- Take the Heat by Skye Warren (Erotic Romance - Review)
- Take the Heat by Skye Warren (Erotic Romance - VBT)
- The Black Door by Charlotte Howard (Contemporary Erotic Romance - VBT)
- The Book Blogger Platform by Barb Drozdowich (Non-Fiction Reference - Blurb Blitz)
- The Cattleman by Anna Jeffrey (Contemporary Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- The Count's Lair by Stephanie Burkhart (Paranormal Romance - Review)
- The Darkest War by C.L. Parks (Urban Fantasy - Book Blast)
- The Face Transplant by R. Arundel (Medical suspense Thriller - VBT)
- The Hungarian by Stephanie Burkhart (Paranormal Romance - Review )
- The Orange Moon Affair by AFN Clark (Thriller - Blurb Blitz)
- The Prophecy Chronicles by Ron Hartman (Fantasy - Review)
- The Rifters by M. Pax (Urban Fantasy - Book Blast)
- The Shed by Dianne Hartsock (Thriller/M/M romance - VBT)
- The Star Catcher by Molly Dean (YA Fantasy Paranormal - Review)
- The Three Kitties That Saved My Life by Michael Meyer (Inspirational Romance - Review)
- Under Starry Skies by Judy Ann Davis (Historical Romantic Suspense - Review)
- Up the Tower by J.P. Lantern (Sci-Fi, YA Dystopian - vbt)
- Up the Tower by J.P. Lantern (Sci-fi, YA Dystopian - NBtM)
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a virtual book tour for Fiona Jayde and her newest release, Pas De Deux.
Fiona is a space pilot, a ninth degree black belt in three styles of martial arts, a computer hacker, a mountain climber, a jazz singer, a weight lifter, a superspy with a talent for languages, and an evil genius.
All in her own head.
In life, she is an author of kickass, action packed, steamy romances, possesses a brown belt in Tae Kwon Do and blue belt in Aikido, a web developer, scared to death of heights, loves jazz piano, can bench-press about 20 pounds — with effort, speaks English and Russian fluently, and when not plotting murder and mayhem enjoys steamy romance novels, sexy spy thrillers, murky mysteries and movies where things frequently blow up. Her website is: www.fionajayde.com
Pas De Deux is a contemporary erotic romance with a bit of suspense thrown in.
One wrong move, and she could be dancing on her grave…
Two years after an injury put her dancing career on hold, Lynnrina Kovaleva is determined to reclaim her place on the stage. On the eve of her comeback production, she takes the edge off her nerves with a one-night stand in the strong arms of celebrity bodyguard Mateo Rivera.
Ex-cop Mateo is celebrating one hell of an anniversary: eight months since he was declared unfit for duty. When a delicate beauty boldly propositions him in a bar, he chooses to lose himself in her body rather than lose his mind to alcohol. This choice comes back to haunt him when he’s hired to protect a prima ballerina who’s been receiving threats.
Despite her shock at seeing him again, Lynn must not allow their intense attraction—or any creepy fan letters—to undermine her performance. Mateo can’t reconcile this coldly focused dancer with the passionate woman who seduced him. Yet he sees fire under the ice, pain hidden by the smooth mask of perfection.
The vivid memory of their entwined bodies wars with the job at hand, but he must keep Lynn safe—regardless of the cost. The most difficult challenge, however, will be keeping his hands to himself.
Warning: Contains jetés, pliés, a chilling touch of danger, and the boiling heat of an unwanted attraction that combusts into passionate sex.
If you want to host Fiona on your site, please contact us at email@example.com
March 1: Wendi Zwaduk
March 2: Naughty Novelist
March 3: Nikki Duncan
March 3: (stop #2) Sexy Lady-excerpt
March 4: The Bibliophilic Book Blog
March 5: Beyond Romance
March 8: Geek Girl Reviews
March 9: Raz Lovers Book Blog
March 10: Savage Hunter
March 11: Kissa Starling
March 12: Chris Redding
Comment to win a $15 Amazon.com Gift Certificate!!